Saluki Bull Greys

think you will find lads he has ruind it by him self for posting that the site is watched good look and wait for the knock :thumbs:

well to be honest , they be knocking on a lot of doors in (Brum, London, etc. ) 1st as there loads about there lol, and a lot are not pure apbt 's most got other breeds in them today, the pakis love big type pits lol. just say there abd type there not banned (yet).

true bird true no need to advertise what he is getting though

Gonna get me a pit, a dogo, a fila and a Tosa...... Mix them all together and create the pigofisa

And yes authorities you can fuuck off they are legal to own here :laugh:

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 3

Genuine question. Now that the thread has already been ruined. Do people in england really fear these anti scumbags as much as some let on. Do they have same powers as police in england ? Can they just knock on your door because of a post on the internet about owning a dog that has a touch of a banned breed in it and demand entrance whith out being told in no uncertain terms to f**k off ? . And does anyone actually know of a case were someone mentioned banned breed on this forum , athorities seen it, tracked i.p add. To house and succesfully gained entrance to home and ceased dogs ? All genuine questions . Im not advocating talking about doing illeagel things on site with dogs but seriously lads, are things that bad in england?

Yep..

If I chose to I could track any IP using software freely available on the net ;)

Only way to protect is using tor proxy's or proxy IP's

can i set up my net easy enough so it looks like im in america? The American netflix as far better programs than the uk one lol