A Shine Tonight

Tyla

Had a couple of hours out with my mate on our new permission. The weather was rubbish, too light and odd gusty wind but we got a few. i cant wait to hit this place on a good night, plenty of rabbits there. Weapons of choice were .22 Rapid and .20 Falcon. We went without the dog as i fancied a bit of shooting for a change!

post-10910-1194484616_thumb.jpg

Cheers guys, the bag should have been better except a fox had the first 2 bunnies we shot. We left them to collect on the way back and he ate half of one and scarpered with the other just as we got back, we tried to squeak him back but he waited a while looking out of the hedge then buggered off taking our rabbit with him. Such is life, next time i will take the 20 bore just in case.

its the first time i've been out with the rifle in a while and it took some time to get back into the swing of using the lamp gun mounted. Been concerntrating on the pup too much this year! Still its nice to be out, roll on those windy, cloudy nights!