Stupid Dog.!

Well let the two lurchers out for a feed yesterday afternoon. All going great standing mixing pig food and hear all this commotion. Look out and what did I see -

Stupid big jerry lee running about with the chicken feeder on his head, I did have a giggle to myself and thought wish I'd a camera but I seen he was struggling went out grabbed the hold of him and he was actually getting Strangled by the bloody handle of the feeder, pulled on it couldn't get it off he started going all weak and started going down so I put fingers under his throat to help him breath. Kicked the bottom off it and tried again still nothing so panick stations come on and I put it on the floor stood on it and got him to pull back.

Finally his head come out, he yelped a bit but was ok although it's put the fear of god into him.

How on earth that big dog got his loaf in there in the first place I don't know. This is just one of the reason I watch them dogs like a hawk. All this happened in a matter of 2 mintues. Must admit it didn't only put the fear of god into the dog I came away shaking too fs - expect the unexpected and all that!

• Like 1

That's the funny thing there was f**k all in the thing. It's them white tube one with the red bottom.

I'm calling him 'stupid dog' but he's educated me. Get themselves into some tricky situations.

At least all ended well but goes to show how quick an accident can happen AT HOME of all places not even in the fields!

Aha but yes glad all is well and it goes to show like you say mate turn your back on them for five mins they cause havoc an just how quick an aaccident can happen least he his well mate

Atb jake w

• Like 1

.......and then you went indoors for a bubbly bath and paint your nails ? ;)

:laugh: paint my nails... No point they'd be chipped to bits in a matter of 5mins around here! And lie chilling in a bath during the day.. I wish!

Made me smile that did :D

• Like 1