Porcupine killed by hunt terriers?

its a raccoon dog. i had never heard of them until a few months ago. apparently they are being hunted down to nothing in some areas of Asia. their fur being sold as fox or some such... and yet in other areas, in Europe, their numbers are increasing..... other than that i dont know much about them but i think theyre kinda cute lol

Theres no reason why the north american species would not be able to survive in britain as the are native to canada so the cold wouldn't be a problem. not sure how they would impact on Britain but would certainly be a suprise in the lamp.

Theres no reason why the north american species would not be able to survive in britain as the are native to canada so the cold wouldn't be a problem. not sure how they would impact on Britain but would certainly be a suprise in the lamp.

they're a pest and a blight in most opinions over here lol and at the same time they help pay the bills in the cost of their fur for trappers. and they are legendary for how clever they can be. you may use hounds to track them, but doesnt mean you'll tree them every time. and they will eat just about anything!! i cant see a GOOD impact for farmers.. and i dont know if they would compete much with local animals.. i imagine that they would be a lot like a.... 30 pound rat lol

porcupines would be a lot more interesting.... they're armed at both ends! and they can climb trees! imagine walking in the woods and one loses its grip and falls on you :icon_eek: