Female Harris

čica

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good advice David, but I dont think anyone has advised him that the bird IS under or over weight, merely suggested that she MAY be, and as such those two possibilities need to be investigated.

Underweight I'm thinking

this is my darling

Posted Images

breast bone is dull,lot of muscels on it

It is never a good thing to advise on a forum if a bird is under or over weight.

That is something only you can gauge [or get someone experienced to assist you]

Personally, I would rather work on building a positive relationship with the hawk.

Spend lots of time manning it, BUT with a positive outcome for the bird, IE walking with her

with a tiring/plummage,etc things that will help build a bond with the bird.

Hunting is good and probably the best way to bond with a hawk, but whatever you were doing perhaps didn't work?

Maybe more "quality time" will help.

All the best.

breast bone is dull,lot of muscels on it

It is never a good thing to advise on a forum if a bird is under or over weight.

That is something only you can gauge [or get someone experienced to assist you]

Personally, I would rather work on building a positive relationship with the hawk.

Spend lots of time manning it, BUT with a positive outcome for the bird, IE walking with her

with a tiring/plummage,etc things that will help build a bond with the bird.

Hunting is good and probably the best way to bond with a hawk, but whatever you were doing perhaps didn't work?

Maybe more "quality time" will help.

All the best.

Good advice David, but I dont think anyone has advised him that the bird IS under or over weight, merely suggested that she MAY be, and as such those two possibilities need to be investigated.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

heyy all,i wanna thank you for your advices,they realy worked....now i got another questione...she has started to drop feathers....and since she is getting normal do i keep contack with her while she is moulting,take her out to catch some sun and to see other people...or complete isolation...
read a few times that is good to keep hh company ..thath helps maintain their normal caracter....