Cattle Dog Cross?

Darren my mates pup is white and brown and is a very simlar stamp to yours I thought the color was unusual for that cross, I had great fun with mine she was like my best mate I wouldnt have called her a natural retriever by any means but in work would fetch them to hand balls and dummys was a big no no.But without doubt the best rabbiting and mouching dog ive ever owned FRAN a best friend.118e2a72-e281-42e5-b2de-b8234618f646_zps958833c9-b092-4ef2-9c45-eea5ba95e48f_zps

It looks a handy dog mate, I love mine great little dog very hard on first couple or rabbits after that, he settles right down, but is a very versatile dog, my knowledge base is around labs and spaniels, so out of depth breeding running sogs, but seriously considering, finding a dam for him

I met a heeler once, about five years ago, in Portsmouth which was a better build than the showy ones you normally see.

It was being looked after by a bloke for his mate over xmas and had been imported from France so maybe they have working lines over there. From behind I thought it was a stunning, chunky, prick-eared collie...until I drew level with it. Lovely calm temperament too.