Curtis From Merthyr Tydfil

he was not banned. he asked to be removed, if you have no joy i can message you the email address he joined with

If you could do that Paulus I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.

done :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

Sounds like Dalton.

It was, but he didn't breed the dog. Helpfully, he wouldn't tell me who did either. Someone on Facebook put me in touch with PC from Merthyr, who breeds bedlington/bull/greys. They are lovely dogs, but Klyde was not bred that way.

If you know who bred Klyde (bedlington/Grew), I would very much appreciate it if you would tell me. Thanks.

How certain are you that the dog is a beddy/grew.... :hmm:

I'm not at all. I was told that was the breeding by Kurtis, but I trust him as far as I can piss. Lol.

Klyde had a coat like a 1st x bed/whip, but was bigger hence the grew. I'm open to suggestions/ideas. What you reckon Jon?

I'm not at all. I was told that was the breeding by Kurtis, but I trust him as far as I can piss. Lol.

Klyde had a coat like a 1st x bed/whip, but was bigger hence the grew. I'm open to suggestions/ideas. What you reckon Jon?

In all honesty...and speaking from experience; you might get another dog of the exact same breeding and it might be useless. You might not be happy with the next twenty of that breeding. IF you find the breeding. Some dogs just come along in a mans lifetime and they're good. You don't need anyone to tell you, you just know it; they're good. The problems all start when you think you've got to get yourself a carbon copy of that good dog. Sometimes I think having a good dog is the worst thing that can happen to a man, as every dog in the future is compared to it. And, really, how many are going to fill the good dogs boots? let me tell you; NONE!

I've been down the self-same road.

So, my advice, would be to forget chasing something that might not even be there and get yourself a pup from a litter that you fancy......and, try not to compare the dog to your Good dog Klyde. If you do you will be disapointed. Judge your next dog on his own merits, not on the merits of Klyde. I hope that has helped buddy..... :victory:

• Like 9

Pm me the name of the pc and il do my best. A lad I work with would know I bet... small world and km not far frkm either valley. Dalton would know feck all much about the dog he's had more dogs through his hands than nuttal. He was just selling it to make a quick buck as he has always done.

That's not one of coco ,bloodlines is it.looks like one,I don't know him,but seen pics on there and look nice dogs,

Oh no his were beddy/bull x?

when you say coco is that a man or a dog? The man I think would know the answer to the question is known as coco.

In all honesty...and speaking from experience; you might get another dog of the exact same breeding and it might be useless. You might not be happy with the next twenty of that breeding. IF you find the breeding. Some dogs just come along in a mans lifetime and they're good. You don't need anyone to tell you, you just know it; they're good. The problems all start when you think you've got to get yourself a carbon copy of that good dog. Sometimes I think having a good dog is the worst thing that can happen to a man, as every dog in the future is compared to it. And, really, how many are going to fill the good dogs boots? let me tell you; NONE!

I've been down the self-same road.

So, my advice, would be to forget chasing something that might not even be there and get yourself a pup from a litter that you fancy......and, try not to compare the dog to your Good dog Klyde. If you do you will be disapointed. Judge your next dog on his own merits, not on the merits of Klyde. I hope that has helped buddy..... :victory:

Cheers for the advice. I have a young dog here that I am bringing on. Bull/grey x wheaten/grey. I'm enjoying him on his own merits. I won't be able to help comparing him though. But he is a young dog and I will give him plenty of time. Looking forward to next season!

• Like 1

That's not one of coco ,bloodlines is it.looks like one,I don't know him,but seen pics on there and look nice dogs,

Oh no his were beddy/bull x?

when you say coco is that a man or a dog? The man I think would know the answer to the question is known as coco.
Coco was his username on here.
  • 3 months later...