Curtis From Merthyr Tydfil

Hi All,

2 years ago in November I bought a bedlington x grew from a lad called Curtis in Merthyr Tydfil. Curtis was out lamping that night so I picked the dog up from his parents. I was told that is was Curtis' own line of dogs, he used to keep on an allotment nearby.

The dog was wheaten coloured and about 6 months old, called Kylde. I paid £40 and some pork for him.

post-9962-0-03834400-1390700784_thumb.jp

He hunted rabbit and rat in the UK, as well as trailing deer. On the continent he hunted wild boar and worked with terriers for fox and badger. An honest dog, he never let me down.

Unfortunately he died. I would love another of the same breeding. Curtis, please drop me a PM. Or if anyone knows Curtis, please PM me his phone number.

Thanks very much all.

Ug

• Like 1

That's not one of coco ,bloodlines is it.looks like one,I don't know him,but seen pics on there and look nice dogs,

Oh no his were beddy/bull x?

I don't know mate. He was advertised on here. I made a phone call and went to pick the dog up at 11pm after work one night. I never actually met the lad...

He was on here as 123hunter, but that account is now banned. If anyone has any information please let me know. Cheers.

• Like 1

I don't know him mate and im from merthyr ! The only beddy likes I know from here are coco and they are beddy bull greys

Like Brad said,maybe it was Tonypandy. I remember it was a terraced house on a mountainside, but that doesn't exactly narrow it down...

123hunter was a dog dealer if im thinking of the right one , got banned for constantly having dogs for sale ...

look on preloved or gumtree for lurchers in tonypandy and youll probably find him

• Like 1

123hunter was a dog dealer if im thinking of the right one , got banned for constantly having dogs for sale ...

look on preloved or gumtree for lurchers in tonypandy and youll probably find him

I think that's the lad. However, when I last spoke to him he said he was moving to Yorkshire. I've lost his number...