cracking birds there fireman lovely pics , in my aviary i put a trellis on the back wall side & you know the tall pale grasses that grow on motorways etc in the winter i cut it down ,about 2ft lengths & stuffed it into the trellis to form a grass wall , every bird nested in it , like it was natural , best thing i ever did :yes:

• Like 2

Thanks BT :thumbs: and i am going to sort the flights out for the nesting season as they are a bit bare and tired after the winter and that's a good idea,not sure about collecting next to roads due to the crap in windscreen washers etc that get sprayed onto the roadside but all the same a idea i'll have a think about for sure :victory: ..

The last 2 pics are of the greenies that were on offer on my other post but as no one got in touch i've pretty much sold them all now :yes: . but i did think i gave enough clues on them being pretty much free to posters on this section..oh well.. :tongue2::laugh:

• Like 2