Sign in to follow this  
kriss

Hatsan At44-22 Cal

have 3 of these guns so decided to let one go. hatsan at44 in 22 cal in vgc comes with 2, 10 shot mags plus fill adaptor. stock has been completely refinished plus gun has had all seals replaced plus carbon shroud on barrel. has had the mod so you can adjust the power to keep gun within the legal limit. gun is spot on and does not come with any scope (price is gun only.) £250 collected. could have delivered but would cost extra. first to say yes followed by pm gets it.

right just to let the folks who contacted me know, yes the gun is still for sale, yes I will and can get it delivered fully tracked and insured, yes you can come and test fire the gun on a Saturday or sunday in my wood and you will be made more than welcome. if you wish to come see and test the gun let me know in good time not half hour before you wish to land on my doorstep as like most folks my life is busy busy busy but my weekends are definatly my own. the buyer will definatly not be disappointed.

still for sale. as listing says first to say yes on here plus send pm confirming gets it.

withdrawn from sale to many time wasters but will put up for swaps later plus cash from me.

Sign in to follow this