Sign in to follow this  
ruffapuffa

Reloading Kit Wanted, Auto Primer Etc

Avalon are doing a nice lee kit just now for a ton bud,all youl need on top is dies,good buy :)

have you got a link or web address please?

I've a lee classic press, scales, a few different powders and loads of bits n bobs I never use I need to sell. Where abouts are you ? I can email photos if your interested..

All hardly used as didn't takento reloading as I'm far to lazy and don't shoot enough to warrant do it..

Regards

I've a lee classic press, scales, a few different powders and loads of bits n bobs I never use I need to sell. Where abouts are you ? I can email photos if your interested..

All hardly used as didn't takento reloading as I'm far to lazy and don't shoot enough to warrant do it..

R

Regards

how much do you want for it ?

Lee classic single stage press, not the cheaper one included in the package starter kits.

£80 posted..

Regards

I have two lyman powder measures .a set of lyman scales .a rcbs atuo primer .a lee hand primer and odds and sods if you interested.?

The lot for £100 plus p&p