Any Nice Ones For Sale?

If your looking for another gamekeeper type catty Give youcanthide a pm, he sells a few of the blanks...... If you want a proper gamekeeper one, then don t waste your time, your wrists will be riddled with arthritis before your recieve one from him, he'll happily keep hold of your money for you for a few months tho...... ;-)

• Like 4

Nice looking catty that mate but not my style I need small, smaller the better ;) thanks though.

Tell me about it longers lol, nice guy but he just seems to piss around for a while. I cant fault him on replying to my emails, got to give him credit where credit is due on that. Have you got any experience with bill hayes cattys? Just thinking if I bought another board cut and got a nasty fork hit again would probably cry so maybe a poly or something

Will give them a watch longers ;)

Ych, is there anything I can put into the chip to strengthen it like epoxy or something? Its literally just chipped the edge of the left fork. The first outer layer of multiplex has crushed and the second and third layers are chipped, the chips probably about 3-4mm deep.

Which hays do you own? Whats it like sizewise?

You could put some epoxy in it but it really doesnt need strengtheing it will be absolutely fine. John tgins the tips on his pocket poachers to 9mm anyway

Ive got a topshot and a prototype from him, only catties i shoot now, the top shot is really pocketable, the prototype is slightly bigger but fits the hand perfect. I asked him about the sizes beforehand, i had a seal sniper off him and it was massive, needed a bag to carry it in lol

20150123_153521_zps9bvmogdb.jpg

received_1561035530819786.jpeg_zpswtirm1

20150111_141352_zpsyux8y5bd.jpg