Cockerdale

Raymond

Wanna watch.she don't get woodworm in those queen Ann legs lol no she's a nice pup mate

Its a bit weird the bow leg thing.Most the time when shes moving around she doesnt look bow legged. Only when she stands a certain way she looks bowed. Shes some set of paws on her
crackin pup ray, she might not end up bow legged when shes finished growing ray. Maybe just the bones growing faster then the ligaments in her legs. Had the same thing happen with a beddyxwhippet that i over supplimented with calcium. I changed diet and was straight legged in a week or so. Either way makes no odds , she looks well and fit for function. A.t.b bren..
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

• 5 months later...

Your have some fun any pics of her now

I will get some for you, still havent been able to slow her down in the pen so shed lose a bit of the rib thats shown. Ive changed her food a few times and uped and downed her quantity of food.It doesnt matter how much food I give her she just runs it of all day in the pen. If I bring her out for an hour or 4 hours, she still runs around the pen.She just wont sit easy at all.

I will get some for you, still havent been able to slow her down in the pen so shed lose a bit of the rib thats shown. Ive changed her food a few times and uped and downed her quantity of food.It doesnt matter how much food I give her she just runs it of all day in the pen. If I bring her out for an hour or 4 hours, she still runs around the pen.She just wont sit easy at all.

as said before i give them 1/2 lb tripe and then when i get them back in a soup lambs milk some boiled rice but thats just me :thumbs:

• Like 1

as said before i give them 1/2 lb tripe and then when i get them back in a soup lambs milk some boiled rice but thats just me :thumbs:

Ive tried a few different diets, all meat, half meat half dried, different bags of dried. No matter what she just burns it all of . Shes gotten pasta, rice. Ive given her 1 large meal a day. Ive given her a breakfast and an evening meal. Ive treated her for all internal and external parasites. I have to just put it down that she is too hyper and burns the food off her running around her pen. Im only short of tieing her up so she cant move

• 5 years later...

I am hoping for some advice. I have a 10 week old puppy which I believed to be a cocker spaniel but now learnt he's quarter Lauderdale (dad is a cockerdale). I became suspicious about his short ears and coat. As he's not half and half I'm unsure how he's going to develop and what he's likely to look like. Can anyone help? 

19 hours ago, Kate1999 said:

Sorry I meant quarter patterdale didn't check before I submitted. Can anyone advise? 

There’s a few on here with terrier x spaniels. They can throw any way. I suppose if you breed for a few generations then you might get more of an even litter. My one is spaniel terrier on both sides. He threw more to the terrier and the rest of the litter threw to the spaniel. Most people think he’s a 1st cross pat x cocker. 

269483CB-8E65-4C99-BB5B-FBCCCD9BAD65.jpeg

F5F7B319-EE57-457C-9D16-5732D97AB8AA.jpeg

Edited by white van man
  • Like 7