Stolen Dogs

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Muslim Gamekeeper bet I would be even less popular than I am now LOL

me personally no,when i walk or work the dogs,thats what i do,and theres no shops,when i shop i dont take dogs, i like to keep my dogs private and would never leave them unattended.to many nutters out

Heres mine

Posted Images

Why can you lot not put some interest into the main reason of this thread? I want to make change therefore we have something in common, putting the banter aside has anyone got and suggestions in regards to improving the governments views on hunting.

I pointed out I think its wrong for a man to bed and marry a girl so young, if that offends anybody, tough shit

:thumbs: even though there young+ fit ripe to have children at a young age, and healthier than older women , there still only kids them selves , that should be enjoying life , and not tied down with young baby . :yes:

Muddler your laws say you can marry at 16 who are you to change what seems to be acceptable? she married at 16 by the law of the land that is legal she bore a child in wedlock and cares for the child so tough shit if you code of morality is lacking she abides by your laws ask the guy in tpub he seems to be a bit more clued up than you

• Like 2

No I'm not a traveller, I propose you all write letters what you would pike to say to the government and post them on her, I would be more then happy to send them out, I will create a petition that you can individually chooses to sign or not sign, I will be in contact. With basc and my local mp.