King Ratty

Got a real cheap king ratcatcher today for my little girl and was wondering if anyone has a hpa bottle and adapter and a power adjuster to get it nearer to the limit ? And does anyone make custom wooden grips and sticks fir these ?

I've heard tell that a chap called TR Robb is worth a look........

TR Robb made an absolute mess of my 97 mate ... wouldn't trust him with a tube of smarties

I've heard similar.

Gmac all the way :yes:

Ratty parts are widely available on the bay.

I was working up that way and was told he was the nuts with springer tuning .... so I took it to him and asked for the best he could do .... he charged me £110 quid for a stainless spring guide and top hat (polished) new spring and trigger work and polishing .... when I got it back the first 20 or so shots were mint then it down hill rapidly ... a mate at Iden ferns had a quick look ... it was full to the brim with shite grease the spring had just been cut down and not very well not flattened at the end or polished to leave a smooth surface ... the trigger was so light it was a danger to shoot ..... so other than the polished spring guide and top hat all original parts went back in but cleaned of all the gunk ... so now pretty much standard but shoots a dream .... still want it properly tuned tho , just by someone who really knows what there doing .....

lesson learned do my home work next time