Hunters Should Be Worried,really Worried

I will shut up if you promise not to have any more kids.

I've got 3 kids. All boys. and 2 are registered disabled you stupid knob of a boy it's pricks like you that really piss me off now go and play with your snakes boy. As you wouldn't know the difference between shit and dirty cake.

I do feel for you in that matter, but I took your comments a bit personally as I live close to gas wells and my kids are having adverse health effects. I was a bit abrasive but it was in defense of my kids and to be fair you were way off the mark and off topic with your fracking comments. That is the last I will say on the matter. Apologies jigsaw.

f***ing ban what ban as long as there is people telling people not to do things thay will just do it more and if its in your blood to hunt no body is going to stop you just makes you more aware all i can say is ive had dogs for 35 years and no politician is going to stop me just the man upstairs when its time to go then i will have a dog up there if he likes it or not