Best Budget Camera/lens For Action Shots.

Hello, I don't have a clue about cameras but would like to get myself something reasonable priced but also reasonably effective, for landscapes close ups and one that can take a descent action shot, dogs running /hunting etc, any suggestions? Is this one any good? http://www.jessops.com/online.store/categories/products/nikon/d3200-digital-slr-camera-in-black-18-55mm-vr-ii-lens--84946/show.html

What do I need to look for?

Thanks for any help!

They are very good for the money I've got one and a d7000 the 3200 has higher mega pixel but obviously not as many settings as more expensive body but plenty to go at and alot of pics I've posted on here were taken with my d3200

If your intrested in one I may be selling mine soon with battery grip strap software and boxed could throw in a lense too pm me if intrested it's in absolutely immaculate condition

i am selling a sony a58 with three minolta prime lenses. 50 mm 1.7. 135. 2.8 and the beercan 70 210 is f4 through the range . 250 for the lot

this bundle would be very good for what you want and much more. and priced to sell :thumbs: everything with it box batteries software ect.

Hello, I don't have a clue about cameras but would like to get myself something reasonable priced but also reasonably effective, for landscapes close ups and one that can take a descent action shot, dogs running /hunting etc, any suggestions? Is this one any good? http://www.jessops.com/online.store/categories/products/nikon/d3200-digital-slr-camera-in-black-18-55mm-vr-ii-lens--84946/show.html

What do I need to look for?

Thanks for any help!

Yeah, that's a good one to have.