Quacking Night Lol

went outwith trigger2 (jon) his dog Buster, and my dog Buck , we haven't been out for a while , jon dog getting over op with having his dew claws off , he near 4 now so takes bit loner to heal, ive got sciatica from bad back of 30 years, and its painful to walk best of times. many times like this ive thought about packing it in. :yes: been doing it 30 years now maybe to old now .! We were walking good few miles and not seeing rabbits, so jumped in motor and went to few spots hat as held rabbits, the weather was good windy,bit of drizzle and was bit darker at this place .Ran Buck and he was making hard work of it, so ran Buster and he made it look easy he was just like his old self . :thumbs: Ran Buck more and he started to catch few now, but I was surprised because last time out not that long back really maybe month he mopped them up easy . Well at this one place se could here ducks on the this pool = dingle what ever you call them,lol is prob where the sheep go for a drink, my wimp don't like water but Buster will go in no prob, he went in duck got up few landed on the bank , and Buck ran up a got it lol :laugh: . we going out again this week with weather as it is, good might get few more rabbits think there 14-15 not sure, the pics are crap in back of motor lol

DSCN0340_zpseff262bf.jpg

DSCN0344_zps2dfa8f0c.jpg

• Like 4

i was out thursday on the lamp and couldnt belive how many ducks and geese was about i got tempted to slip bit didnt bother, nice bag its nice to have abit of variety.

thanks mate, yeh the old duck great, we be out again this week, if its not snowing, think it coming in though, hope not :hmm: