more birds of prey!

told the mother in law that i put her pics on here,so she sent me two more and asked what they are and are they a pair?always seem to hang around together!im not a falconry man so thought id ask on here....jasper!lol

post-9329-1193843926_thumb.jpg

post-9329-1193843941_thumb.jpg

not sure....thats why i asked.could be a hobby though,now ive looked at them,not a pair as not same species. birds?really?i thought they might be fecking award winning aberdeen angus bulls! :feck:

they look like spars to me the first one is a musket and the second one is a female i think but i have been known to be wrong .and i think hobbies have pure black eyes too

regards wag :thumbs:

spars? could go with a sparrowhawk on second one but not sure about first....but as i say i dont know a lot bout birds. will bump my first post bout it so you cam see the first bird that IS a sparrow hawk.

yes mate both spars = sparrowhawks first one is a male also known as a musket but if im wrong some one will tell me no doubt and call me :stupid: or a :wankerzo4:

regards wag :thumbs: