Dorado In Uaes

• 4 months later...

ginge880_zpsaefd52a4.jpgtaste delish

amazing picture

cheers jim aside from their eating value they are truly a great sporting fish on lure bait or fly , from a photo point of view you got less than a min to get a pic once landed or the colours drain , but when they are lit up in or just coming out the water they have amazing colour ginge904_zps21450127.jpg a big old bull ginge907_zps44af2f91.jpgand one on the fly ginge897_zps33b6ea25.jpg Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3

They are beautiful fish the flashing colours are something else. .mine was overgunned on trolling gear tough .i bet on the fly they are ariot.did feel bad about taking the fish but the gaff through it meant it werent going back.felt better after ate it .

They are beautiful fish the flashing colours are something else. .mine was overgunned on trolling gear tough .i bet on the fly they are ariot.did feel bad about taking the fish but the gaff through it meant it werent going back.felt better after ate it .

they are great fun on the fly, reel jumpers , I know what you mean about the gaff but there hard work to catch and release but then again there one of the fastest growing fish in the sea and taking a few don't hurt none 2b735d30-03d2-45be-9acb-8f6462a37b35_zps

• Like 3

Yes great sporting fish and on the fly they are something else! I caught mine in the UAE over at Fajerah off shore at the moored super tankers, was surreal fishing in a wee 18 footer beside those massive vessels, great fun the small tuna to 3kg on the fly as well.

B.

• Like 1

Yes great sporting fish and on the fly they are something else! I caught mine in the UAE over at Fajerah off shore at the moored super tankers, was surreal fishing in a wee 18 footer beside those massive vessels, great fun the small tuna to 3kg on the fly as well.

B.

is that off the coast of oman near the shipping lanes ? cheers