Patterdale Bitch Working

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah sure would be if they were my own. Now you don't know me or what I do so keep ya snout out. Thank you

Ok bud, you obviously know so much about me. Anyway pal if you have any problems please pm me rather than plastering this site with arguments this site is noted for such things which stops people want

Bang on Alimac. Look at the guys posts too...For fu*k sake selling for a friend or brother cut the bollox out its you who's selling them your a peddlar end of. And grunter judging by your posts on ano

In this day & age with the amount of adult dogs getting nicked, I'm extremely sceptical about anyone that's selling such a dog, never mind several over the months (mid season too)???

You may be whiter than white, but that's just the way my mind works;-)

• Like 1

Bang on Alimac. Look at the guys posts too...For fu*k sake selling for a friend or brother cut the bollox out its you who's selling them your a peddlar end of. And grunter judging by your posts on another thread your a fexcking tool as well. I don't need to pm you I can already see what your like if your dog's were of any good I'm sure your mates or local lads would take them off your hands if you were having some sort of rough time.

• Like 2

Goat your obviously sitting behind your keyboard/phone getting yourself somewhat wound up, what I would do is go get a beer sit yourself down and chill the f**k out. Your opinion is your right I know this, but for god sake will you just shut up your boring. I don't have to justify myself to you in any way. If you wanted the dog you should have got her and then seen her work that way you would know. Instead your just being another hunting life hero/ keyboard warrior.

Worse that a sewing circle this place.

• Like 1

Yo 'mongol' if you could fire into me and my two mates what you have advertised on here the last few weeks we would be sorted right now. But we actually know what's right and wrong in this game and your a fecking bellend now shush. Keep do u go what your doing some poor 'c*nt' will fall for it. Ffs

• Like 2

Goat your awfully angry all the time, I'm going have a guess that your rather short and angry at the world due to this problem or possibly something elsemail lacking ...

Now the dog in question has been collected and the new owner is happy and if not I'm sure he will post on here.

Now goat please stop with all the anger you truly are like an angry old goat, just breathe and think what would jesus do...

BTW I don't need all this agro as I'm currently practicing for what's going to be my most emotional triangle solo yet! Which is this evening so I'm in the zone right now......

Damn straight! A regular day sherlock Holmes you are mate, I'm impressed!

Anyway I've really enjoyed this exchange we've had goat when the lad has tried the bitch I will get him to confirm for you also I may have sold a few dogs mainly for other people I might add on here but have you seen any backlash against me by the people who've bought them? I can't dig anymore due to a joint condition I have recently been diagnosed with, now don't go calling me a peddling c**t when my one passion in life is my terrier work and I can't even do it anymore.