Boxing Days Mooch

Couldnt wait to get out after stuffing my face yesterday, and boy did we have a goodun, went onto the golf course, and within minutes dog marked some bushes surrounding the course, anyways with a little help from me it bolted onto the green, what a chase, but she nabbed it, then onto some woodlands, pheasant and tree rat in the bag, didnt take camera, battery was flat, checked dog over when i got back home, shes copt for a tear to her back leg, nowt i cant handle, not a soul about, just me n the dog, just how i like it, feet up now we a glass of whisky

• Like 5

Good stuff bud..as my mate tells me now im getting older not to waste a single day of not getting out and about with the dogs whilst still able and he's got a point haha..I was up and making ready to hit the road at 1.00am Xmas morning ..it's gotta be done :-)

• Like 1

Couldnt wait to get out after stuffing my face yesterday, and boy did we have a goodun, went onto the golf course, and within minutes dog marked some bushes surrounding the course, anyways with a little help from me it bolted onto the green, what a chase, but she nabbed it, then onto some woodlands, pheasant and tree rat in the bag, didnt take camera, battery was flat, checked dog over when i got back home, shes copt for a tear to her back leg, nowt i cant handle, not a soul about, just me n the dog, just how i like it, feet up now we a glass of whisky

Miss the photos tho.

fuji, i dont manage to get out until the afternoons, a bout 1 ish, my lady aint in the best of health so i do my bit around the house, then comes my time, and sometimes, i dont feel like moving, but the call beckons me, and off we go. and boy do we enjoy ourselves whatever the weather, by the way, you do your dogs proud, and that little pom. a credit to you, its gotta be the happiest little pom on the planet, always brings a smile to my face :thumbs:

• Like 1