Yorkshire Field Sports

Hi all

Just putting up a little thread on this ground..

http://www.yorkshire...ol-shooting/cvd

Me and Ryan (clarkhirstphoto) on here went for the second time today we went couple of weeks ago and was my 1st time on clays and to be honest wasn't expecting much from it but how wrong I was it's great fun I'm hooked

Any way I'm just spreading word of this great ground and sure I will be back many times too

Its cheap at around 15 pounds for 50 clays shoot as little or much as you like and instructors are available and give great advice on getting me from game shooting mode on to clays managed a good few today even with a belting hangover

Any way if you not been and are local well worth a visit

We are doing some photos for him on the 28th of this month so will add them to thread and keep updated if you been please add your findings

Also 2 air rifle ranges are there now at a fiver a day and have shot that too its a nice range will add pics of that too

Cheers all

Atb

Matt

• Like 1

Just beware, if you are anything like me, I get pretty damn good at clays, 43-44-45 out of 50, and straight away my game shooting suffers,I pack the clays in and hey presto, not much gets past me in the field.

that's all I do, not shot Clays in years, I do ok on game but probberbly embarrass myself on clays! Dying to go with matt and Ryan tho.
  • Like 2