Nuttals Punch X Irish Bred Bitch

Alright guys,

Picking up my Patterdale pup this Tuesday coming.

The sire is Nuttalls Punch (out of Copper & Pepper) and the dam is an Irish bred bitch - worker to worker.

I have no mates or anyone I know that has working terriers so going at all this solo.

She was the only bitch available in the litter and the guy selling was more than fair on price. He only bred for himself, owner of the sire and his mates (6 pups) but got 9. Feel pretty lucky to be honest.

Will no doubt be asking a lots of questions along the way - I know the vast majortiy of people with real working terriers learn form elders/relatives/mates etc.

Cheers

Foxdropper - big time confusion!

The owner of the sire has the stud up in Scotland direct from nuttall. I have a few pictures that were advertised on the Stud advert - will try and load them up.

Can only presume it must be a Punch II, does anyone have any info on this??

Edited in link:

http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/565257-brian-nuttals-chocolate-patterdale-for-stud-glasgow.html

Edited by IV Ecosse

photo shopped? Would be some skill with the shadows and skin tones etc.

Anyway - the pup has been paid for, the dams owner was a sound guy and I'm picking her up on Tuesday night.. What will be will be!

I'm just gonna give it 100%, do right by the wee bitch and hope to get the outcome I want...

• Like 4