Long Way Down

Really good programme,

but christ Ewan Mcgregors` wife is an ugly mare, you would of thought with the opportunities he has he would of found someone better looking, and NO WAY would she be joining me on the ride.

Really good programme,

but christ Ewan Mcgregors` wife is an ugly mare, you would of thought with the opportunities he has he would of found someone better looking, and NO WAY would she be joining me on the ride.

Poor Charlie!! I feel sorry for him!! I hope she doesnt make the ride!! It should be men only and that coming from a woman!! Its a man journey only IMO! :doh:

Guest oldskool
Really good programme,

:laugh: me and the mrs passed the exact same words.... i dont think she would be of much use to them on the tour

Really good programme,

:laugh: me and the mrs passed the exact same words.... i don think she would be of much use to them on the tour

:D

watched the last one, across asia . was very good and watched last nights . should be good.

out of intrest , who is charlie ? is he famouse for owt , i had never hurd of him before long way round