Advice On Busher For Lurches And That Won't Go To Ground?

Robie_n

Hi just after advice on what crosses people are using and working well, I'm thinking about getting a bushing dog that will do cover to push to my lurcher but I'm not wanting sumthing that will drop in (don't mind digging to me ferrets but that's about it lol) the cover I mooch between holds good quary/meat but me dogs 27tts and makes a racket getting through the brambles dosnt get on much there, so any idears on what I could be looking at?

Edited by Robie_n

Lol I meant r they bred much for bushing don't want to pay beagle prices and is it a popular cross easy to get hold of pups?

Rob67 I was with a patterdale lad the other day first time bushing, I was well impressed it was quizzing through the cover then opened up next thing Sumat flew out to my lurcher that's what I want in a busher but I know this lads dog is an earth dog and does drop in abit that's the only reason I was put off patterdales and was thinking most terriers would do the same? If I could train it not to that'd be my first choice

Didn't pay beagle prices bud !! Most of the Xs will hunt cover terrier spaniel beagle whatever just pick a Xs you like and bring it on they soon catch on iv even lamped a bushing dog before just to show it rabbits running in cover

• Like 1