Decided On Secondhand Daystate X2 Over New Wather Rotex

Ok well just a little update guys..

I decided to go for the regulated .177 synthetic stock Daystate X2 with simmons 3-9x44 Scope, 10 shot magazine, single shot tray and fill adapter and have now transferred £280 into the fellas account.

Seems like a good deal too me from what you guys have said but im not to up on my Daystates to be honest!! Anyways if all turns out well I will be losing the synthetic stock and fitting her up with a nice custom thumbhole chunk of walnut and giving some TLC treatment :)

If I can find out how to post pictures up I will do some before and after pictures folks :)

Thanks hoggy it was a tuff one to be fair as the rotex is such a good package and from new too! But I see this one come up and thought I would go with a tried and proven recipe and for a little less money, well before I dump that synthetic stock and replace with a chunk of Thumbholed walnut :)

I really do like that rotex and much prefer the look of the bolt action but think I will leave it for a while to see how it's still performing for you guy's a bit further down the line!

Hoggy can I just ask as you have been using yours for some time, do you still think it was as good as when you bought it

or is there a issues surfacing?

The X2r are often overlooked due the the electronic stablemates also available,however they are one of the most reliable guns and with accuracy to match . Mine was bought brand new from Uttings years ago and my mate has it now and it's never had one fault with it.