New Terrier Pup

slip-em

Been going out lot lately with the local bushing brigade...and boy weve had some fun!! Ive been into my lurchers for the last few years, so ive spent most of my time lamping and havnt had any use for terriers .The last couple of times weve been out we havnt failed to find, and im quite supprised to see how much wildlife we seem to have in abundance around here. Ive been quite impressed by one of the lads 3/4 lakey 1/4 border, what a cracking dog its turned out to be. Everytime weve been out its never failed to locate and it has balls of steel to match. Not supprisingly another one of the lads has used it to cover his bitch. His bitch a lakey x Russell. is the matriarch of the group and she certainly diserves the title, this bitch has proved her worth 10 fold over the years. Shes a demon ratter, brilliant bunny basher and has more than worried a few red fellas over the years. So now ive been down and had a look at the litter, ive decided to take on a dog pup and I cant wait till hes ready to join the family. Does anybody else use this cross or have any pictures of their dogs??? Am just after a rough idea what they'll turn out like.All the litters sandy and red grizzell, some black masks (.Dog and a bitch left I think aswell)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi I'm starting bushing like you and I thoroughly enjoy it, just one question though, how do they start their dogs training to scents and bush? What methods do they use to get them dogs in the bushes?

if you can bring your dogs out with a dog thats already trained they'll follow him into the bush