Beginners Bad Luck........

My mate joined me for a catty mooch last week, and after watching me drop a woodie, he was gagging to get out again but this time have a catty for himself, so we went out yesterday, I let him use my ally sps banded with flat bands, I had my sps with tubes, anyway after a few plinking shots at various leaves etc, my mate then asked to have a go on my catty, which I let him. I lit up a leaf for him to shoot, seen him pull back to his anchor point, then CRACK!! He drops to the floor light a lead balloon!! He's only gone and pulled the tubes through the quick change slits at full draw and they've flung back and smashed his eye!!! I was then on the floor laughing my nutts off, while he was going on about "being blinded" etc, so I drop him back home, 10 mins later he's sent me a pic of him and his mum at hospital ( he's 28 by the way)! He then sends me a pic of his baddie eye today, he caused his eye to internally bleed the faggot! Thought you'd like to see the damage, so always remember to wear safety goggles...... (If your a minge)

00E93B8E-E6C8-42B9-85FD-595D4A6408CA.jpg

Edited by Longers7
  • Like 3

Guest OutdoorFanatic

That's why I hate looped tubes ;)

I had a polymer sps which had really wide slots and the tubes flug back into my face a couple of times , best thing is to keep the slots really thin ;)

Safety glasses should be worn at all times lol

Sorry about yer mate bud hope he did'nt get scared off ,never tried the quick change style forks ,but i like to use looped tubes that are fastened to the forks with a section of rubber band or thera band they seem to work well an the dont shift around if you fix em on right .

"MINGE!!!! " lol

Sorry about yer mate bud hope he did'nt get scared off ,never tried the quick change style forks ,but i like to use looped tubes that are fastened to the forks with a section of rubber band or thera band they seem to work well an the dont shift around if you fix em on right .

I've never had a problem with the quick change slits if honest, and love how quick tube sets can be changed
  • Like 1