Career 707 Mk 2 ?

I have a .22 Sumatra,not the carbine version which in hindsight would have been the better choice for me. Looks are a little "tarty" with the hunting scene on the action but shoulders and shoots well. Build quality appears good,excellent in parts, wood work is nice. Have had it for a couple of years, not a lot of use but fun when I do with its western style cocking and revolving magazine. Jez.

I had such a full power 707 once, and I regret to tis day I sold it. They have lousy triggers but the most accurate barrels ever! Mine did 67 footpound and I killed a hare with a headshot at 100 yards. Keep it! give it a new O ring and a triggertune :thumbs:

Just read this today. How did you get on with the service ? Bloody cheap I think.

I've decided to sell mine and try a Samantha.

any pics of Samantha :)

I decided not to send it before xmas incase of any miss hap with all the post flying around at xmas ...... good job too as I was looking at getting city link to courier it :wallbash:

hopefully it going in, in the next week or 2

• Like 1