hi all,

i have 4 bitches and a black dog pups to go. mum is a first cross white whippet/bull ( bred by myself ) cross my butler red minshaw/saluki lurcher of "jack x bambi" . 8 weeks old, reday to go. wormed and dewclawed.£80.edited to say dont know how that smiley got there there eighty pounds each.( this was an accidental mating, pups shold make handy dogs. mum 19" white dad 27" red. please no messers.

also some extremly well bred whippet pups. triple bred off my old dog jake lord of the knight. off celt 20 1/2" black off jake to sooty sam bitch, to fly 20 3/4" who is also out of jake put to a daughter of jake. previous pups can be seen and doing well. this is a repeat mating. pups from previous litters show champions ( which im not keen on ) and taking rabbit hare and taking a few foxes pre ban. hairyface of this site has a blue dog of celt and fly and he is coming on really well. im asking £ 150 each which is a bargain for these pups. usually £300 to £400 off cmw. to working homes only please. parents are kc reg but i dont bother with little bits of green paper it wont make your dog catch more rabbits. can sort pedigrees though for them if ye want.

some pics below of celt black whippet - and first cross whippet/bull (white) red ( minshaw/saluki lurcher) and a few pics of lurcher pups.also a pic of jake " lord of the knight"with fox pre ban. whippet pups 3/4 his bloodline. please genuine enquires only please. thanks for reading this. cheers keith :signthankspin:

post-4922-1193483790_thumb.jpg

post-4922-1193483817_thumb.jpg

post-4922-1193483836_thumb.jpg

post-4922-1193483863_thumb.jpg

post-4922-1193483882_thumb.jpg

post-4922-1193483908_thumb.jpg

Edited by bullyson

hi lads/lasses.

rage the first x is still only young aswell ( 20 months ) she has ragged a few foxes rats etc. as i said in first post it was a genuine accidental mating that shouldnt ave happened but it did. butler is a young dog from top bloodlines and top class parents and is showing potiental, fast ansd seems to have very good wind. high hopes for this boy. im only asking £eighty each which i dont think is expensive. a lot of lads would have sold them for a lot more. pups should be in theory 1/4 whippet 1/4 bull 1/4 saluki/greyound 1/4 minshaw so should be fast and have good wind.

cheers keith :signthankspin:

Edited by bullyson

heres BEZ my pup from previous mating, he's a little blue house mouse most of the time but when you take him out he's a very different dog, and recently he's been retrieving shot hares,and helped another dog retrieve a fox last sunday(i know 1 swallow doesnt make a summer)but this winter is his 1st season coz he had meningitis twice last winter

heres bez(22 3/4inch, roughly 35lbs[you cant nail wheight to him])

dscf0151hz4.jpg

Do you have any whippet bitches left bullyson, what colour are they ..

cheers

there was 2 bitches jamsey 1 has gone but i dont think ill be selling the other bitch as she really is first class and is the strongest bitch pup i've ever bred, if i part with her ill pm you first. 3 black dog left ( whippets ) and all dog pups now gone out of rage and butler only 3 bitches left to go. a red bitch and 2 black bitches. cheers lads, keith

Do you have any whippet bitches left bullyson, what colour are they ..

cheers

there was 2 bitches jamsey 1 has gone but i dont think ill be selling the other bitch as she really is first class and is the strongest bitch pup i've ever bred, if i part with her ill pm you first. 3 black dog left ( whippets ) and all dog pups now gone out of rage and butler only 3 bitches left to go. a red bitch and 2 black bitches. cheers lads, keith

cheers keith.. :signthankspin: