Cocker Cross

roybo

Cheers roybo for that the bitch is cocker dam to a beagle x russel I've had plenty terriers and a couple of beagle russels but never a cocker or cocker x hope this little bitch is going to help out bushing for the lurchers to get some sport seen Willows threads and pics so hope to get that type of pack doing abit what you lads reckon atb Flacko

I like her mate ,should make a tidy little busher,I'm a fan of cocker x terriers never had one with beagle but it certainly won't want for nose,atb with her flacko we'll have to get a day sorted when the bushing pups are older mate

Smooth but like double coated if you know what i mean cheers lads how you find them Willow eager to work or steady she seems to be abit stubborn but early days yet cover not a bother to her tho and only young atb Flacko

• Like 1

Smooth but like double coated if you know what i mean cheers lads how you find them Willow eager to work or steady she seems to be abit stubborn but early days yet cover not a bother to her tho and only young atb Flacko

thats good it does help them when its cold and wet working cove not so torn up