• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bushing team

the sister to willows bitch 6 months old on the 3rd of next month

Posted Images

attachicon.gifmel028_zpsf4cc3e0d.jpg come on hurry up let us lose :thumbs:

I love the look on an older dogs face that knows the score :thumbs: If that isn't odd, she probably puts up as many as the younger ones, you just don't notice because she makes less fuss about doing it.

the old bitch she does her fair share works real well with her daughter a real team the pup is falling in to the team same style as the old bitch very steady :thumbs:

• Like 1

Cocker x russle great little bitch for rabbits always full of energy covers some ground shes only 2and is starting to show a bit of interest in charlie and i reckon il have to dig her out farley soon not ideal for some but suites me fine. Great little bitch and is always keeping my lurcher pup busy!

post-74210-0-21200400-1418407851_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I must admit I do like the look of your dogs. I wonder how similar these are to the original spaniels.

the 3/4 spaniel bitch i have is very much like a pure spaniel just a touch more steady than a pure but its her first season :thumbs: the first x old bitch in my eyes is like a terrier with a spaniel nose and ears listen to every word u say my pup is like a first x very steady but listens to you all the time

they suit me down to the ground bolt rabbits everyday even the pups finds and flushes on her own :thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

I meant a 100+ years ago :D , but I can see their place in many situations, form shooting to bushing. I think if I wanted another bushing dog I would go for one of these. I have kept 2 spaniels in my life and they were great for what I wanted when I was out with the shotgun 5 days a week, I haven't got time any more.

Edited by Tozer
  • Like 1