Sign in to follow this  
naththepostie25

Working Cocker

I've had my chocolate cocker since she was 8weeks old she's now 14 months and an absolute cracker ! She marks! Bushes! Even catches bunny and pheasent who needs a raptor but works a dream with my goshawk and harris! For me no better site in the hunting game ! :-))

I dno how to upload yet ha she comes from good working stock little stocky bitch called fudge tail docked prefer them with docked tbh ,she so loving so well natured bit nuts at times but well worth it.

Pick mine up on Saturday mate,can't wait

Be firm with them pal from word go :-)
how did you find training them? I'm looking forward to see what this little bitch can do, bushing for my lurchers

Pick mine up on Saturday mate,can't wait

Be firm with them pal from word go :-)
how did you find training them? I'm looking forward to see what this little bitch can do, bushing for my lurchers

You'll probley find the pup following your other dogs untill she finds her nose but she'll soon get it best of luck! gona get decent springer line her next year keep a pup , there going mad for sprockers :-)

Just got a 7/8 cocker 1/8 springer cross pup to work with my harris's. Good to hear your recommendation for cockers.

Regards, ian

Just got a 7/8 cocker 1/8 springer cross pup to work with my harris's. Good to hear your recommendation for cockers.

Regards, ian

Yeah I do think they make a good dog to work with a bird put the work in with the pup she'll soon pick it up :-)