Terrier Work

Hi i have permission for lurcher work and shooting but theres no earths on my ground and i studied gamekeeping for 3 years but came out the industry so Ino the country side well and all about the laws ect just would like to get into terrier work ?

• Like 1

Nightmare isn't it all you can do is keep at it it's hard to trust someone nowadays and letting them in your circle with all what go's on cant you put some false earths on your permission they come in handy

Jack, its good to know you're a country lad as that is a good first step,

alot of the best digging lads I know and some who are also in hunt service are lads off council estates infact quiet Afew from not to far from you... Might help with some farmers if your a local 'country lad' but don't make it any different if your not IMO if you go about it right.. Just thought I would point it out lol
  • Like 4

Jack, its good to know you're a country lad as that is a good first step,

alot of the best digging lads I know and some who are also in hunt service are lads off council estates infact quiet Afew from not to far from you... Might help with some farmers if your a local 'country lad' but don't make it any different if your not IMO if you go about it right.. Just thought I would point it out lol
Touchy f*cker, I'm off a council estate myself and know most that dig around here, knowledge of the countryside is a must if you wish to integrate yourself into the farming community, a lot of lads come late to the party with no idea of the countryside or its ways, lads that look and talk the part will always find it easier than some d*ckhead in trainers and tracksuit knocking cold on some farmers door, WM
i don't think he was been touchy. I think he was just stating that you don't have to rock up to a farm in full camo or tweed or looking like something from downtown abbey to get permission..I think you were been a bit " touchy f****r" as you put it
  • Like 1