The Girl

Hiya Ste, long time, hope your well and the business's are good. Thanks mate, I knew you would be fed up when you heard. It was a shit time. You don't know what to do when you are out with just one dog, it seems so strange after being with two for so long. Had to readapt and change my way of thinking and hunting. She had a good life and hunted in all four corners of the british isles and never once did she give up, top bitch in my eyes.

How are yours doing Ste, did the pup live up to your expectations? Still getting out and getting rumbled, lol.

p.s, how come you have a new profile and name mate?

Speak soon mate.

No not yet but was looking at pups the other night 3/8 beddy 5/8 greyhound had a dog of the same line 25 years ago so think i will have one of them atb

D'you know if there are any left in the litter? I have a mate who lost his first cross beddy/grey last year and has been looking for a similar replacement but ideally was wanting something with a touch more speed so these would be ideal for him. PM me if you like.