Baskets

Sorley x

I'm looking to get a basket, And can't make my mind up over the options. Well actually I have ruled out making my own - It would be a disaster and probably weigh in as much as me.

Just wondering what are you folks thoughts on how the available ones work in practice.

:signthankspin:

To be honest, in my view a basket is a basket, although you'll find several that offer 'technical differences' (now that's an expression to use in a sale pitch :thumbs: ).

One of the latest (and one that seems popular) is the one sold by Molecatcher so drop him a PM and he'll let you know all about it.

Crow

I have had a look at a few different baskets, and decided on getting one off Mr. Molecatcher. I took delivery about a week ago, and I am very happy with it. I can manage to set 100 yards in about a minute walking backwards in the dark wearing diving flippers ... :whistling:

I have not really used it in anger yet, but I have had a little practice with it and it works very well.

regards

Mr.E