can sombody

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers but is it six or ten mph ....this is important ... :D thanks again for your replys :thumbs:

Snoop i cant work out if your thick as f**k or just taking the piss as usual.As stated if you were travelling at ten miles an hour,then if you halve both numbers that makes ten mph (5 miles in 30 mins) now if you were on water well that would be nautical miles which changes everything. :thumbs: I await the punchline with baited breath :clapper:

cheers but is it six or ten mph ....this is important ... :D thanks again for your replys :thumbs:

Snoop i cant work out if your thick as f**k or just taking the piss as usual.As stated if you were travelling at ten miles an hour,then if you halve both numbers that makes ten mph (5 miles in 30 mins) now if you were on water well that would be nautical miles which changes everything. :thumbs: I await the punchline with baited breath :clapper:

:D iam thick as fook :doh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: not smart reply for this one bill ....because i cant come up with one ...why ?????????? because iam thick as fook ... :thumbs::clapper::clapper::clapper:
please ...if i was driving 5 miles and it took me 30 mintues...whats the average speed ...anybody work it out for me please ....cheers snoop ....... :thumbs:

RIGHT IF IT TOOK YOU 60 MINS TO DO 5 MILE =5 MPH AND THEN YOU DONE THE SAME DISTANCE IN HALF THE TIME WOULD IT NOT MEAN YOU DONE IT TWICE AS FAST =10 MPH :blink:

iam thick as fook not smart reply for this one bill ....because i cant come up with one ...why ?????????? because iam thick as fook ...

Snoop you've let me down mate,i thought there was gonna be a joke at the end of this. :clapper::clapper: got to admire you're honesty though mate :clapper::clapper: