Gdk Gun Cabinets!

Just a rant about the above.
FEO appointment was for 9.00am Thursday. Was building a gun cabinet but decided not to risk it and bought one from GDK on fleabay on Monday night. I left a message with the order saying it was imperative I have it by Wednesday. Didn't pay for it then, deciding to call to make sure of the express delivery first thing Tuesday morning. Spoke to the seller/owner on Tuesday morning repeating that it had to be here for Wednesday. "No problem" says he. "If you pay for express it will be there before 12 midday on Wednesday.". He charged me £17 for express delivery instead of the £9.99 on the listing and I got a text message at 11.45 on Wednasday morning telling me my item has been shipped. OMG. After me making his hair crinkle in the pm he said he would try to expedite the delivery and it turned up whilst the FEO was sitting on my Sofa on Thursday morning.
I sent a message via fleabay telling him I wanted a refund on the postage to which he replied that I wasn't charged for express because he had cancelled it. My bank statement says different. Ebay gave lip service and made the right noises but won't do anything because I didn't pay via PayPal.
Before I posted this I called him again. Finally got him to admit he was wrong and offered to refund the difference or refund all of the delivery costs if I retracted the negative feedback. I told him "Just the difference please. Not retracting as you could have jeopardised my FAC despite clear instructions" to which he said "OK". That was an hour ago abd I've just checked my bank and he's paid nothing. Paul

Hold on a minute and calm down you are getting your knickers in a twist because you waited until the eleventh hour to buy a gun cabinet then accuse a seller of jeopardizing your chances of getting a FAC, if you react like this perhaps you shouldn't have one.

• Like 1

Hold on a minute and calm down you are getting your knickers in a twist because you waited until the eleventh hour to buy a gun cabinet then accuse a seller of jeopardizing your chances of getting a FAC, if you react like this perhaps you shouldn't have one.

What a strange reply!

I'm perfectly calm and the reason for the last minute, if you'd care to read the second line is because the one i was building wasn't finished and I had four days before the visit. None of this is relevant. The post was a heads up about a service that I paid good money for and didn't receive. What part of that makes it my fault?? As for your philosphy - keep it to yourself. It's got no place on this post.