Saw that one kev can't understand how someone would let themselves get punched. Probably the types who are banged up inside for doing scummy crimes to people they can get away with it too. Anyone who ain't an idiot wouldn't stand there and be punched.

• Like 1

Saw that one kev can't understand how someone would let themselves get punched. Probably the types who are banged up inside for doing scummy crimes to people they can get away with it too. Anyone who ain't an idiot wouldn't stand there and be punched.

Your not wrong hes a arsehole just sitting there fully consious taking it

deserve all they get

Not sure why his inside but I just got a feeling it'll be for something scummy like robbing other kids. Seems the type who'd only trouble those he can get away with it otherwise hed stand up for himself. Nothing but a bully getting abit of karma from another twat bully. f**k ever being locked up with such thick c**ts would drive me mad lol.

Edited by dare

Lol course he didnt think they just said that so if the screws see the video they can try say he didnt mind being punched. Think a tattoo mate sure I read it was online. Kids next door to me have been feltham twice since I've been living here. Weird to think of them being locked up because dispite how big they think they are their just kids. Too thick to even see how their life's gonna plan out for em.