Dew Claw

Had the same with Tess. Snapped the nail in half the first time and it bled like buggery, took about 4-6 weeks until she was right again. Second time she snapped the bone, so had her to the vets and got them removed. Shop around though as my local vet wanted £280 to remove them. Different vet up the road wanted £150. Needless to say I've swapped vets! And next pup ill be making sure there taken off when their new born (£10)

Mine did the same..i pulled the nail of myself were it had snapped and left the bitch to keep it clean her self...if moneys a problem like it is with me at the moment use vet rapp when out running em..

Got her took to the vets she done damage to the joint to so she has a foam spungy pot on , taking her back Monday to see if she needs the full thing removing , I will shop about thanks for the advice , think it was 75 just for today !

Ask the vet for a price. The dressing changes should be included.. A good vet likes to see the job after aswell so dont keep away imo but just make sure the dressing changes are not extra. Ive never known them to be and they shouldnt, a price is a price unless theres complications. I paid £160 about 3 years ago and that included 2 or 3 changes..