Rains Litter Last Year

asbove are there any still about mine never made the grade wernt run to young just never had the heart ran few rabbits on a night out caught about 5 one night run lamp ect then was droping them and wotching them run away left him off for a while same again wagging hes tail at rabbits that were under a sheep walk throw bushes crazy finly pulled up on a hare made a good strong pup aswell???????????????????????????Q

A few have had early finishes due to bad injuries and won't run again. Mine is running well not seen hell of a lot yet. Held him back. When did you start Lamping your one joe?

Edited by Rain

I never bred this litter for money as the lads that brought them no that. I bred her for a pup for myself. No other reason. After a 900 pound vet bill for a c section. I made absolutely no money on these. What percentage of pups actually make the grade. I always sed if half the litter did make the grade I would be more happy with that and wouldn't class that as a fail

The two what me and my brother had have been running well my brothers still got his killing hares and a fella in wales got the white one i had they reckon hes very good pup..

glad the white doing the buisness mate. Ya brother has kept me up to date about chip

Rain that vet robbed u pal over here my mate was charged 150 for a c section them vets over there are rippong yous off need to shop around and find a vet loves animals more than money atvb

sundat night. day before a bank holiday. Don't believe it