20 Minute Mooch........

Popped out for a mooch with the catty earlier, out and back in 20 minutes. First pigeon looked scatty as I was aiming up, so aimed a little in front of his head..... As he took off he connected beautifully to the M.8 hexnuts flying his way, stone dead before he hit the ground! Second pigeon was a verticle shot, so decided to use a 10mm lead for a bit more ummfff behind the shot, went for a chest shot which again connected sweetly and dropped him with ease. Freezer is filling up nicely now. Again shot with the trusty sps catty and looped 1745's6E1B1737-E787-4514-A583-C122DAEBDEAB.jpg

Edited by Longers7
  • Like 2

Nice shooting , I went out tonight for a mooch had 2 shots 1 hit but yet again a shot to the crop with 12mm lead didn't drop it ? Oh well

12mm lead to the crop didn't drop it :-/? What bands are you using? 12mm would stop a rabbit let alone a pigeon, a M.8 hexnuts weighs hardly anything compared to 12mm lead, and I dont get any flying off when hit with them?