A Different Bodygrip.

Canadian made, this Bg is much bigger than our 110's and obviously designed for bigger critters. Unlike our BG the trap suitcases onto the unfortunate victim. Just thought i'd post the pics in case anyone had any interest.....JD

post-16-0-78273500-1412520908_thumb.jpg

post-16-0-67004200-1412520917_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Canadian made, this Bg is much bigger than our 110's and obviously designed for bigger critters. Unlike our BG the trap suitcases onto the unfortunate victim. Just thought i'd post the pics in case an

Not really matey, on the BG the arms come together , on the koro there is only one arm. I have all the koro sizes and whilst they are a powerful trap they have flaws that can/could result in foul cat

Im in Canada, and here regular... if anyone wanted something bringing back, might work out cheaper. DnN

Posted Images

JD, you're completely right, but the principle is the same. The killing arm comes sideways, isn't it. Yours is the KORO # 1 (Bigger, much more powerful, intended for larger game,)

http://www.wcscanadastore.com/Koro-Traps_c_83.html

Not really matey, on the BG the arms come together , on the koro there is only one arm. I have all the koro sizes and whilst they are a powerful trap they have flaws that can/could result in foul catches.

• Like 1

Right, I wasn't comparing the KORO with the BG, but referring to the small KORO's versus the bigger models. The design of the BG is better if I do understand you correctly. Never too old learn a thing or two about the multitude of traps :thumbs:

As i have a lot of family living in Canada, I wanted to order a couple of the smaller ones to have send over. looks like a good rat trap to me, the one in the youtube film

Right, I wasn't comparing the KORO with the BG, but referring to the small KORO's versus the bigger models. The design of the BG is better if I do understand you correctly. Never too old learn a thing or two about the multitude of traps :thumbs:

As i have a lot of family living in Canada, I wanted to order a couple of the smaller ones to have send over. looks like a good rat trap to me, the one in the youtube film

Those traps are a bit pricey to say the least, well from that website anyway! Is it true that the cost of shipping from Canada is ridiculous? I hear its much more expensive than shipping from the USA!

To be honest, I don't have a clue about the cost of having them send over :hmm: . My Brother in law is planning to come over to visit his mum, who's still living in the Netherlands, could ask him to put a few in his suitcase :victory:

Thought they weren't that expensive between 10 and 14 dollars a piece , and thats Canadian dollar

Edited by ratbuster

To be honest, I don't have a clue about the cost of having them send over :hmm: . My Brother in law is planning to come over to visit his mum, who's still living in the Netherlands, could ask him to put a few in his suitcase :victory:

Thought they weren't that expensive between 10 and 14 dollars a piece , and thats Canadian dollar

I asked a friend who was on holiday's in Canada to get me a couple of Belisle 110's for me, and bring them home with him! He went to three different stores, and they all said the same thing! You have to produce a trapping licence to purchase traps!

I ended up getting them shipped from the USA after, and turned out pricey enough!