What Ya Make Of This Cross

What you want it to do?also Breeding never works out in real life like it does on paper,but for lamping or daytime running of edible game it should do.

Just make sure pups are heathy an fed right,some of the pictures online of potbellied pups eating cheap food and the back ground is a shithole or some bodged together housing.i wouldn't part with my cash.

• Like 2

On paper sounds like it should do big ears but there are a million other variables you will have to work out yourself eg parents history, size, ability, how old is the animal, how is its personality, etc, etc... I would not rush into buying a dog unless you were absolutely sure. Atb.

they'll do anything you request from them,why shouldnt they take to ferreting/big rabbits/fox ...........the only thing that'll restrict the dogs skills and possibilities will be you and how you bring them on,forget the percentages.....their lurchers,....lurchers can do loads of tricks,take a chance and be a devil :D

• Like 8

WELL SAID JIGSAW

they'll do anything you request from them,why shouldnt they take to ferreting/big rabbits/fox ...........the only thing that'll restrict the dogs skills and possibilities will be you and how you bring them on,forget the percentages.....their lurchers,....lurchers can do loads of tricks,take a chance and be a devil :D