Black Widow Catty

I got my 11 year old daughter one of these just to practice with on the golf course shooting tin cans and if I say so my self she isv a pretty good shot with it, did any one else use one of these for starting off

First catapult was a privet fork cut by grandad lol but my first proper catty was a strike 9 ,which was a black widow without the arm brace, I've had couple black widows now,got one still in its box in shed,and me dad says he's found a old one of mine with perished bands in back of his garage,god knows how long that's been in there,but he's bringing it to me next time he's up.

As a upgrade now I know she wants to come out hunting with me on my permission and practices all the time god bless her I was thinking of getting a custom one done for her,much would I be looking at for a decent one im fairly new to the catty world but I can see me spending a good few quid in the future as my guns stayed in the car today and we just used our cattys

• Like 1

As a upgrade now I know she wants to come out hunting with me on my permission and practices all the time god bless her I was thinking of getting a custom one done for her,much would I be looking at for a decent one im fairly new to the catty world but I can see me spending a good few quid in the future as my guns stayed in the car today and we just used our cattys

Pm you mate