It's Never The One You See...

Tozer

Also never have the camera :huh: .

I went out with the HW100 earlier, just a relaxed walk. Bumped off two rabbits and laid up over the corner of a muck heap, and about 100yrds away was a big dog fox, squealed (not looking for a shot, just out of interest) and he looked, then put his head down, squealed again and he charged at me, was sat watching him, got about 20 yards away and a noise to my right made me look.

Another fox was all of 5yrds away charging up the muck heap, I don't know who jumped higher!!!

The fox that saw me went out of sight but the big dog scented me and sat again 100yrds away watching, not wanting to come to the squeal anymore.

A nice one for the memory.

Edited by Tozer
  • Like 3

WE where out last night and saw one in the corner of the field gave a couple of calls with the preditor call another showed behind it and three came into the field in front of it one came charging in to my right then i lost it i figure it was trying to get round the back of us all this time the first one just sat in the corner and watched , a vixen and cubs i reckon ?>