My Books On Ebay

in other words you want top whack off ebay :laugh:

Why wouldnt i im the ones who bought them stored them away and kept them mint and looked after them why would i just want to give.them away to some cock like you who has to write bull shit like that you f***ing dickhead bore off
  • Like 2

rake aboot has asked you for a deal, so why put them on here DICKHEAD[/quote

If you read the post there not for sale on here dickhead your making your sen look a fool

Edited by HPR

mate your obviously a hunting man and rake about offered ya a deal not asking ya to make them cheap,you come on a hunting site to let hunters know there on shitty ebay be a man and offer the man a deal if he says no leave them where they are

mate your obviously a hunting man and rake about offered ya a deal not asking ya to make them cheap,you come on a hunting site to let hunters know there on shitty ebay be a man and offer the man a deal if he says no leave them where they are

Im not messing about like that ive already had people of here saying there going to.come etc and not turn up its because of messers there on ebay no i dont have to waste phone call and.diesel for no c**t to turn up

There my.books ill do what i want with the

And whats all this be a man bull shit why would i be a man for helping some one with a book

Theres some f***ing idiots on here

Look either buy the books or dont

Nobody gave them to me i got off me arse went to work and payed for them no one did me any deals

• Like 2