I bought 1 of these back last year, just for doing smaller field's, or even a quick hour out with the whippets. The idea was to use this local instead of lugging the stricker and 17amp battery about, however sincce I bought it, I dont seem to use the big set no more as this does the job just fine. In fact if I'm honest I prefer it to the big lamp. There really small, light Weight, can easily tuck them sown your jacket and got a excellent beam on them. For dog work there fine, but id think you would struggle if you was long range shooting with a rifle.

• Like 2

Got shown something like these last night and only had a shine across the common over the road but for bunny hunting and the smaller fields there the b*ll*cks and the one i was shown had rechargable battieries in the handle that last a few hours and spares weight nothing to carry as well :laugh: ,mind you my lazer light showed it's beam weakness when i put that one but like i say for the close up work very good indeed :yes:

• Like 1