Channel 4 8Pm Dogs ( Embarrassing Shit !!)

just watched it, dogs showing aggression to other dogs or to there owners.Not one owner showed any form discipline to there dogs, to stop there behaviour ,they treated them like humans and not dogs, all dogs need (firm control) +reward , they all need to know there place in a human pack and where they are in that pack( at the bottom) of it. it don't matter what type dog or size it is it the same rule for all dogs :yes: . I found this program very embarrassing to view, the owners on it would be better of with a gold fish and not a dog, the bloke (mark evans) I think a vet, he needs his arse kicking for doing this crap, its prob soft money talking ,norm the way on TV this days :yes:

• Like 1

Unfortunately alot of pet owning people treat their dogs like kids and have no idea on canine behaviour. I used to show a toy breed that people assumed was babied and kept like a handbag dog! i never let that happen to him. and little did they know he is a good little tracker/retriever/rabbiter on the side!

Don't even watch these sort of things anymore just makes me dislike people and think most are c**ts even more. Was a time when I'd argue with everyone who was a prat and call out peddlers. Must be getting old because now I cant be arsed to educate or try change people I just make sure I have f**k all to do with em.

Don't even watch these sort of things anymore just makes me dislike people and think most are c**ts even more. Was a time when I'd argue with everyone who was a prat and call out peddlers. Must be getting old because now I cant be arsed to educate or try change people I just make sure I have f**k all to do with em.

:thumbs: